In recognition of (a) the lack of “Here’s what’s going on” posts, and (b) big-ish things going on, here’s a quick update:
- Ayo’s been on the east coast for four days now, taking Faces of Israel to a bunch of university campuses – including Harvard and Yale. I’m proud!
- We’re co-staffing a Birthright Israel trip that departs for Israel on Monday. We’ll be extending our stay in Israel and will be back at the beginning of March. Egypt was on the agenda, but no longer.
- Earlier this morning I left Arvie in the good hands of the folks at US Storage in Redondo Beach. Arvie will be enjoying warm weather and the company of many other RVs as his refrigerator defrosts and he gets to recover from six months of tireless service as our home.
- I’m staying at a lovely Westin hotel for the night and I fly out to New York at very early o’clock tomorrow morning.
- Ayo has – get this – more film gigs on our return from Israel, so I’ll be flying back to the RV on March 6th, but Ayo will be making stops in Cleveland and Las Vegas before joining me a few days later.
So there you have it. Big stuff!
posted by yair